Help to stop scoliosis!
Numerous initiatives have been launched to promote recognition and gain more insight into the disease. With the main objective: get attention for the prevailing scoliosis issues and convince governments, orthopedic surgeons and other practitioners to place this subject firmly on top of the national and international political agenda.
Despite all good intentions and convincing commitments from the policymakers, the issue disappears always, to the bottom of the pile.
Obviously it is very clear that awareness does not work on a minimum scale.
Time for a different approach.
How? Start a campaign.
- Form of one massive ‘global platform, of patients network , families, friend, associations, groups, societies, organizations, etc.
- Integrate social networks, awareness arises because of the knowledge transfer and knowledge share among patients, parents and professionals.
- Connect these independent and objective parties and one solid mass organization is formed.
- The representatives of this professional organization will come forward to protect and defend the interests of 28 million scoliosis patients.
- The delegates of the party are equal partners at the negotiating table and participate in the discussion and decision-making and put scoliosis back on the global map and the political agenda.
Do you agree? Follow,share and help to make a difference.
Never stop asking yourself: Scoliosis: ‘why can’t it better’?
Scoliosis: Why can’t it be better?
Do you share the same view? You can help.
Join our new international movement, to take the initiative in connecting people and sharing knowledge with a fresh perspective. To obtain worldwide one intelligent, strong and powerful force that demand objective, independent research on scoliosis and demanding the best treatments for all 28 million scoliosis patients.
How? Follow and share (free of charge) and help to spread this message as much as possible.