Many viewers became followers, which emphasizes that the discussion of scoliosis treatment is a
big issue and ‘very hot’. It also gives a clear signal from society that there is an urgent need for
independent ‘Fresh views’ on scoliosis treatments.Because of this big amount of visitors, we decided to upgrade our site immediately, for further
expanding and providing more information.
We’re informing you that our site www.scoliosisafreshperspective.com is currently in
maintenance, and will be ready in the following weeks, you will be informed by a temporary blog.The upcoming ‘Fresh view blog topics’ on adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) include:
• AIS: ‘The current state of affairs’.
• The magnitude of the problems identified.
• The limitations of conservative treatments.
• Editorials about the alternative prophylactic treatments.
• School Screening: ‘Abolish or enact’.
• Cost analysis of conservative treatment methods versus alternative treatment methods.
All these ‘Fresh views topics’ and more to come, will contain information obtained from our
independent research on Scoliosis:‘A fresh perspective’©.
To be continued.